How to Participate
To participate in the CEAS program you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a business need to identify Essential Employees to maintain operations or initiate recovery during an emergency where access to the workplace is restricted
- Be a registered Business, Not-For-Profit Organization, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) or a government agency with a specific need (contact CEAS Support for more information)
- Provides essential services to government, the community, or private sector businesses
- Provide proof of Commercial Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance.
Here's what you'll need to know before you begin the enrollment process:
- Determine who will be your Primary Company Coordinator, who will act as a liaison to BNET and be responsible for the administrative management of your participation in CEAS.
- Company Headquarters physical address or primary work location in the sponsoring jurisdiction
- Business industry type (as determined by NAICS code designation)
- Physical address of all company facilities you will require access to within the Sponsoring Jurisdiction
- Total of your company’s Full Time Employees (FTE’s).
After submitting your application, you will be forwarded an Invoice and a Participation Agreement to be executed by an authorized company official.
Once payment and all documentation are received by BNET, you will be able to begin requesting credentials for your employees.
The CEAS program is made possible through agreements between BNET and your local municipality or State. BNET acts as the facilitator of these programs by enrolling participants and delivering credentials that are recognized by local law enforcement. Program rules and requirements are developed by government and enforced through the Participation Agreement between BNET and your organization.
Your CEAS subscription will allow you to assign credentials to a predetermined amount of individuals based on your Tier Level. Your Subscription is valid for one year after your enrollment is approved.
BNet provides the Corporate Emergency Access System (CEAS) as a service on an Annual Subscription basis. Annual subscriptions are invoiced at enrollment and are renewable annually after that, making participation easier to budget an administer.
Company size determines your annual subscription cost. Participating companies are assigned an Enrollment Tier based on the amount of full-time equivalent (FTE) employees. Sponsoring governments set credential allotments based on local metrics.
* For companies with over 2000 employees, please contact BNET support for more information.
Still have questions? We have answers.
If you need more information, or just need something clarified, one of our support specialists will be happy to assist you.
Please contact us at: [email protected] or phone 888-353-2638
YOUR ORGANIZATION MUST BE APPROVED
BEFORE YOU CAN ASSIGN CREDENTIALS TO YOUR PERSONNEL.