How to Participate
To participate in the CEAS program you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a business need to identify Essential Employees to maintain operations or initiate recovery during an emergency where access to the workplace is restricted
- Be a registered Business, Not-For-Profit Organization, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) or a government agency with a specific need (contact CEAS Support for more information)
- Your organization provides essential services to government, the community, or private sector businesses
- Provide proof of Commercial Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance.
Here's what you'll need to know before you begin the enrollment process:
- Determine who will be your Primary Company Coordinator, who will act as a liaison to BNET and be responsible for the administrative management of your participation in CEAS.
- Company Headquarters physical address or primary work location in the sponsoring jurisdiction
- Business industry type (as determined by NAICS code designation)
- The physical address of all company facilities you wish to participate within the Sponsoring Jurisdiction
- The total Full-Time Employees (FTEs) at each participating company facility.
After submitting your application, you will be forwarded an Invoice and a Participation Agreement to be executed by an authorized company official.
Once payment and all documentation are received by BNET, your account will be APPROVED, and you can begin requesting credentials for your employees.
The municipality you participate in sets the requirements for organizations that wish to receive credentials in the CEAS program. These requirements are enforced by BNET during the program application process. Program participants must provide minimum proof of 1M dollars of general liability coverage and statutory worker's compensation insurance before being APPROVED into the program. BNET must be named as an additional insured on your general liability policy.
The CEAS program is made possible through agreements between BNET and your local municipality or State. BNET acts as the facilitator of these programs by enrolling participants and delivering credentials recognized by local law enforcement. The government develops program rules and requirements enforced through the Participation Agreement between BNET and your organization.
BNet provides the Corporate Emergency Access System (CEAS) as a service on an Annual Subscription basis. Subscriptions are invoiced at enrollment and are renewable annually after that.
Your CEAS subscription will allow you to assign credentials to a predetermined number of individuals based on your Tier Level. Subscriptions are valid for one year after your enrollment is approved.
* For companies with over 5000 employees, please contact BNET support for more information.
Still have questions? We have your answer.
If you need more information, one of our support specialists will be happy to assist you.
Please contact us at: [email protected] or phone 888-353-2638