How to Enroll
BNET DOES NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION FROM YOUR COORDINATORS OR EMPLOYEES. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS APPLICATION IS CONSIDERED CONFIDENTIAL. ONLY YOUR COMPANY COORDINATORS AND BNET SUPPORT PERSONNEL WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THIS INFORMATION. BNET DOES NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES EXCEPT TO VALIDATE CREDENTIALS DURING AN EMERGENCY EVENT.
Here's what you'll need to know before you begin the enrollment process:
- Determine who will be your Primary Company Coordinator, who will act as a liaison to BNET and be responsible for the administrative management of your participation in CEAS.
- Company Headquarters physical address or primary work location in the sponsoring jurisdiction
- Business industry type (as determined by NAICS code designation)
- Physical address of all company facilities you will require access to within the Sponsoring Jurisdiction
- Total of your company’s Full Time Employees (FTE’s).
Still have Questions? We have Answers.
If you need more information, or just need something clarified, one of our support specialists will be happy to assist you.
Please contact us at: [email protected] or phone 888-353-2638
YOUR ORGANIZATION MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE YOU CAN ASSIGN CREDENTIALS TO YOUR PERSONNEL.