CEAS ENROLLMENT AND PROCESSING UPDATES
JUST-IN-TIME — 30-Day Placards for Enhanced Access Control:
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, the Business Network of Emergency Resources is pleased to announce an enhancement to its Corporate Emergency Access System (CEAS) that will allow program participants to self-print identification placards.
The new CEAS placard document provides a JUST-IN-TIME alternative to ordering, printing, and shipping physical access cards. Coordinators can easily select specific cardholders from their essential employee population and email them a placard, granting the same access privileges that a traditional CEAS card would provide. FIND OUT MORE
FOR NEW ENROLLMENT:
Please be aware that we are upgrading our enrollment processing system for new applicants to meet the current demand. We ask for your patience at this time.
FOR OUR EXISTING CLIENTS:
You can manage your current cardholders by logging into your account. You will not be able to add "Facilities or Additional Cards" at this time. However, you can deactivate cards and replace cards within your current allotments.
FOR NEW ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY IN PROCESS:
If you are trying to submit the required documentation or payment information for your application, you may still do so by emailing your documents to SUPPORT@CEAS.COM. Be sure to the email subject line reads: "CEAS Application Documents".
Applications are being processed in the order that they are received. Any questions may be submitted to SUPPORT@CEAS.com
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Before contacting CEAS Support, please check out our most Frequently Asked Questions for answers to the most commons questions you may have.
How to Enroll in CEAS
Congratulations, you are on your way to closing one of the most common gaps in business continuity planning— getting back into your business facility to start the recovery process following an emergency or disaster. The CEAS program allows you to provide a commonly recognized credential to your most critical employees. The CEAS program pre-registers these employees for access into your facilities if it falls within a restricted zone. Public safety officials are trained to recognize the CEAS credential and can permit re-entry as soon as conditions permit. The CEAS credential may also allow holders to drive a vehicle in instances where safety is a concern and unnecessary travel has been banned.
Here's what you'll need to know before you begin:
- The Primary Company Coordinator who will act as a liaison to BNET and be responsible for the administrative management of your participation in CEAS.
- Company Headquarters physical address*
- Business industry type
- Address* of all participating company facilities (those you will require access to with CEAS credentials) .
- Total of Full Time Employees (FTE’s) at each participating facility.
- Total square footage of each participating facility (this applies to commercial property managers).
* About your company addresses: One of the participation requirements of CEAS is that your company has a business facility or office within the geographic boundaries of the municipality/State in which you participate. Facility locations are determined by zip code. Your company's primary address does not need to be within the municipal/State jurisdiction that you are participating in, ONLY the facilities you need access to.
For example: You are applying for access within New York City. Your company headquarters is in San Francisco. This does not preclude the ability to enroll your company work sites in Manhattan. It is always a good practice for your company coordinator to be located within the program jurisdiction as important notifications and credential shipments will be sent to through them.
BNET DOES NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION FROM YOUR COORDINATORS OR EMPLOYEES. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS APPLICATION IS CONSIDERED CONFIDENTIAL. ONLY YOUR COMPANY COORDINATORS AND BNET SUPPORT PERSONNEL WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THIS INFORMATION. BNET DOES NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES EXCEPT TO VALIDATE CREDENTIALS DURING AN EMERGENCY EVENT.
Still have questions? We have answers.
If you need more information, or just need something clarified, one of our support specialists will be happy to assist you. Please contact us at: email@example.com or phone 888-353-2638