Program Tips for CEAS Coordinators
This information will be a helpful reminder to program coordinators regarding the intended functioning of the CEAS program when activated. Please read carefully and share with your employees as necessary.
- CEAS IS A VOLUNTARY PROGRAM and is not intended to place users in harms way. Cardholders should only travel when they can do so with reasonable safety and ONLY as directed by appropriate company authority for business emergency purposes.
- Please verify the validity of your emergency contact information in the CEAS on-line system. Inaccurate or outdated information may result in your not receiving vital information and notifications from BNET.
- BNET will provide direct notifications to CEAS Coordinators and Emergency Contacts if if directly informed by government officials that credentials should be carried
- CEAS is intended to expedite your access and/or facilitate travel in response to an emergency event. If restrictions are in effect, your credential holding employees should be notified to have their credentials in their possess at all times
- BNET does NOT notify individual cardholders. It is your responsibility as Coordinator to make any appropriate notifications to individual cardholders within your organization.
- Coordinators should advise cardholders NOT to self-deploy, but await instructions unless their immediate response has been pre-planned.
- Misuse of a CEAS card can result in that card being confiscated by authorities and suspensions of your company’s use privileges.
- Make sure your credential holders carry a second form of identification with them at all times while using their CEAS credential
- Law enforcement personnel ALWAYS have the final word regarding the use of your cards. Cardholders are to obey public safety personnel. Denial of access during activation of CEAS should be reported to BNET at 888-353-2638 or [email protected]