Using Your CEAS Credential
Tips for CEAS Credential Users
- CEAS IS A VOLUNTARY PROGRAM and is not intended to place users in harms way. Cardholders should only travel when they can do so with reasonable safety and ONLY as directed by appropriate company authority for business emergency purposes.
- Cardholder MUST have a work facility within the defined “Restricted Area” (check with your Company Coordinator)
- Cardholders should NEVER self-deploy unless pre-planned to do so or instructed to by company authority.
- ALL Cardholders should always carry a second form identification as well as a form of company ID
- Have your CEAS card with you at all times. Cardholders should present their CEAS card to law enforcement authority if requested while traveling or trying to enter a restricted area. Cardholders should state their purpose and destination as an essential employee for the company.
- Misuse of a CEAS card can result in the card being confiscated by authorities or your company's privileges being suspended.
- Law enforcement personnel ALWAYS have the final authority to grant or deny you permission to travel or access a restricted area. Cardholders are to obey the lawful orders of police personnel regardless of the activation status of the program.
- Denial of access during a CEAS activation should be immediately reported to your Company Coordinator or appropriate company authority.