Business Network of Emergency Resources, Inc.
Ready to find out more?
- Does your company engage in business continuity planning?
- Does your company have written emergency response plans?
- Does your company have a reentry plan for staffing business recovery activities?
We can help!
A Company Coordinator may not begin assigning credentials until he/she completes the on-line CEAS Program Orientation. Once completion is certified, the Company Coordinator may begin the process of assigning credentials to employees.
All employees assigned to be credential holders will also be required to complete the CEAS Program Orientation; that process must be certified before employees will receive their credentials. The web-based Orientation is presented on-line through a link emailed enrolled cardholders. The Orientation is presented in PowerPoint format and consist of slides describing the CEAS program as well a explaining the cardholder's responsibilities for the authorized use of CEAS credentials. At the end of the presentation a short 5 question quiz is conducted to affirm the credential holder's understanding of the program and his/her responsibilities.
Learn how BNET protects your information.
If you have questions, we have answers.
- Need more information about the CEAS program for your business or organization?
- Want to know how your state or municipality can partner with BNET?
Contact a CEAS team member at: [email protected]